Picture of the new Groomer we tried out last night!
Updated February 20, 2018
Just finished grooming the Old Mullan it was in really great shape and lots of fresh snow.
A big THANK YOU is owed to Ross Stout for his help in getting the groomers up and running. He spent the last five days donating his time to get them back on the trail.
Well oadfolks I think we’re back up and running. Just in time for the big snow!
Been fighting broken groomers folks, track tore apart on west end groomer, then old spare we replaced it with tore up, east end groomer was tied up trammin parts to get groomer fixed. Anyway we should be back up and running by this weekend stay tuned.
Don’t forget Mullan Trail Gas and Grocery have rooms available so call and make reservations.
Be sure to visit Country Lane Resorts Facebook page
Remember to feel free to make posts on our new BLOG page. Have fun and be safe out there.
Silver Valley Groomer Reports
- February 20 Old Mullan Rd to Sub Station
- February 16 Old Mullan Rd to Sub Station
- February 8 Old Mullan Rd to sub station
- January 24 Fire District 3 to Idaho Shelter.
- January 23 Old Mullan Rd. and Railroad grade
- January 22 Steamboat Loop over Grassy Mountain
- January 15th Old Mullan Rd. to Montana Shelter
- January 15th Mullan Railroad Grade loop to Old Mullan Road
- January 15th Long Tom Loop up Steamboat
- January 14th The Bumblebee Loop to Stull Saddle
- January 13th Old Mullan Rd. to Montana Sub Station.
- January 12th BPA Road to Idaho Shelter
- January 7th the Bumblebee loop to Laverne saddle was groomed
- January 2nd groomed from Bumblebee up the little river to Leiburg.
- January 1st Mullan Pass to Montana Shelter
Avery Groomer Reports
- Announcement Scheffy’s is closed this year; however Avery Schoolhouse Bed and Breakfast has available lodging and can be reached at 208-245-2450.
- Benewah County may be grooming in this area.