Attention snowmobilers avalanche danger extreme had two slides come down while grooming last night.
New Groomer has been delivered! I think.
Updated February 15, 2019
We have all groomer up and running! We will be hitting the trails!
Don’t forget Mullan Trail Gas and Grocery have rooms available so call and make reservations.
Remember to feel free to make posts on our new BLOG page. Have fun and be safe out there.
Silver Valley Groomer Reports
- Feb. 15 Loop Creek To Moon Pass to Wallace
- Feb.14 Idaho Shelter (Stupid amount of fresh snow)
- Feb. 14 Mullan to Wallace
- Feb. 13 Railroad Grade (4 ft or fresh snow)
- Feb. 11 Bumblebee Loop
- Feb. 5-11 New Groomer has been out training operators making laps on Old Mullan road and the Railroad Grade.
- Jan. 27 400 road out of steamboat to flat creek saddle
- Jan. 21 long tom loop and the west fork of steamboat
- Jan. 23 Railroad grade to Taft
- Jan 21 Old Mullan Rd.
- Jan. 20 Railroad Grade to Taft
- Jan. 18 Old Mullan Rd
- Jan. 9th Railroad Grade
- Jan 8th Old Mullan Rd
- Dec. 28th Moon Pass Loop Creek need to verify it was scheduled.
- Dec. 27th Sonora, Cooper Pass, Glidden.
- Dec. 26th Old Mullan Rd and Railroad Grade.
- December 22nd Railroad Grade (Caution still some trees down Chainsaw broke halfway through)
- December 15th Old Mullan Road
Avery Groomer Reports
- The Avery Store and Motel is open it was formerly Scheffy’s .
- They are grooming some trails.
- Non Ethanol Fuel and lodging is available.
- Contact 208-245-4410