Attention snowmobilers the riding is incredible! Alot of season left we have over 125 hours on the new groomer!
New Groomer has been delivered! Its cut our grooming times in half.
Updated March 15, 2019
Its blue skies in Mullan!
We have all groomer up and running! We will be hitting the trails!
Don’t forget Mullan Trail Gas and Grocery have rooms available so call and make reservations.
Remember to feel free to make posts on our new BLOG page. Have fun and be safe out there.
Silver Valley Groomer Reports
- March 15 Old Mullan Road double pass
- March 14 Idaho Shelter/BPA Road
- March 12 Roland Pass Moon Pass Loop Rails to Trails back to Mullan
- March 11 Steamboats Long Tom Loop
- March 7 or 8th Hopefully Idaho Shelter/ Sonora and Cooper Pass
- March 6 Old Mullan Rd. Railroad Grade
- March 5 Roland Pass to Moon Pass to Wallace then Rails to Trails to Mullan Should be GOOD!
- Feb. 28 Railroad Grade back over Old Mullan Road (Tried to make it a double pass but had snowed to much bad problem Not!)
- Feb. 26 Old Mullan Road Railroad Grade Loop
- Feb. 21 Railroad grade double pass
- Feb. 20 Old Mullan rd. double pass
- Feb. 15 Loop Creek To Moon Pass to Wallace
- Feb.14 Idaho Shelter (Stupid amount of fresh snow)
- Feb. 14 Mullan to Wallace
- Feb. 13 Railroad Grade (4 ft or fresh snow)
- Feb. 11 Bumblebee Loop
- Feb. 5-11 New Groomer has been out training operators making laps on Old Mullan road and the Railroad Grade.
- Jan. 27 400 road out of steamboat to flat creek saddle
- Jan. 21 long tom loop and the west fork of steamboat
- Jan. 23 Railroad grade to Taft
- Jan 21 Old Mullan Rd.
- Jan. 20 Railroad Grade to Taft
- Jan. 18 Old Mullan Rd
- Jan. 9th Railroad Grade
- Jan 8th Old Mullan Rd
- Dec. 28th Moon Pass Loop Creek need to verify it was scheduled.
- Dec. 27th Sonora, Cooper Pass, Glidden.
- Dec. 26th Old Mullan Rd and Railroad Grade.
- December 22nd Railroad Grade (Caution still some trees down Chainsaw broke halfway through)
- December 15th Old Mullan Road
Avery Groomer Reports
- The Avery Store and Motel is open it was formerly Scheffy’s .
- They are grooming some trails.
- Non Ethanol Fuel and lodging is available.
- Contact 208-245-4410