Avery’s New Groomer
Updated March 5, 2021
Scroll down the page to get the latest grooming reports!
Don’t forget Mullan Trail Gas and Grocery have rooms available so call and make reservations.
Remember to feel free to make posts on our new BLOG page. Have fun and be safe out there.
Silver Valley Groomer Reports
EAST END REPORTS
- Mar. 5th Roland Summit/ Moon Pass/ Wallace to Mullan
- Mar. 4th Old Mullan Rd./Montana Shelter double pass
- Feb. 26th Old Mullan Rd./Montana Shelter/ Railroad Grade
- Feb. 25th Burke/Cooper Pass
- Feb. 20th Old Mullan Road/ Montana Shelter/ Railroad Grade
- Feb 18th Old Mullan Road/ Railroad Grade
- Feb. 9th Idaho Shelter
- Feb. 6th Old Mullan Rd/ Railroad grade
- Feb. 3rd Old Mullan Road Montana Shelter Railroad Grade.
- January, 29th Old Mullan Road/Railroad Grade.
- January, 28th finally able to move our groomer! Groomed Burke to top of Cooper Pass and into Glidden Lake.
- January 22nd Railroad Grade to Taft double pass cut out 37 trees.
- Jan 14th Old Mullan Road to Montana Shelter double pass. Thank Hunter Kotschevar and Corey Nelson for cutting it open.
- Jan 6 and 7 double pass Old Mullan Road Railroad Grade
- Jan 1 Old Mullan Rd Railroad Grade
- We finally have SNOW more is on the way Grooming is going to begin! I’ll keep this site updated as reports come in.
- December 16 OLD MULLAN RD/Railroad grade
WEST END REPORTS
- Feb. 28th West Fork Steamboat loop to Teepee Creek
- Feb. 27th Lone Fork Loop to McGee
- Feb. 25th Grassy Mountain
- Feb. 22nd Grassy Mountain
- Feb. 14th Shoshone Creek
- Feb. 11th West Fork Grassy Mountain Loop
- Feb. 8th Long Tom Loop Grassy Mountain Loop
- Feb. 1st CDA River Rd.
- Jan. 29th Shoshone Creek #412
- Jan. 25th Steamboat
- Jan. 24th Grassy Mountain Loop
- Jan. 23rd TP Loop
- Jan. 17th Long Tom Loop
- Jan. 2nd Grassy Mountain and return
AVERY GROOMER REPORTS
- Jan 25th Had to cut 40 trees but it’s groomed out the 301 to my Blue Heaven Cabin which is 48 miles from elk river
- Jan. 24th Groomer report
- Kelly cr.
Back side of round top warming hut
All groomed trails are in best shape they have ever been in
- Jan. 22nd Groomer report
To Rutledge warming hut
Back down 201 to Avery
- Jan 15th Moon Pass Wallace to Avery
- The Avery Store and Motel is open it was formerly Scheffy’s .
- They are grooming some trails.
- Non Ethanol Fuel and lodging is available.
- Contact 208-245-4410