Updated Feb. 19, 2020
Grooming 2020 out grooming now and it’s dumping snow a good 2 to 3 inches in the last couple of hours.
Scroll down the page to get the latest grooming reports!
Don’t forget Mullan Trail Gas and Grocery have rooms available so call and make reservations.
Remember to feel free to make posts on our new BLOG page. Have fun and be safe out there.
Silver Valley Groomer Reports
EAST END REPORTS
- We finally have SNOW more is on the way Grooming is going to begin! I’ll keep this site updated as reports come in.
- January 10 Old Mullan Road Montana Shelter Railroad Grade!
- January 13 Old Mullan Road Montana Railroad Grade
- January 15 Moon Pass
- January 16 Old Mullan Road Railroad Grade
- January 18 Idaho Shelter
- January 20 BPA Road over to Burke Had to turn back road drifted shut going across Baldy.
- January 20 Old Mullan Road double pass
- January 23 Old Mullan Road Railroad Grade
- January 30 Old Mullan Road/Railroad grade.
- February 5 Loop Creek Rainy Creek Railroad Grade and Moon Pass
- February 6 BPA Road Idaho Shelter Deadman Gulch
- February 8 Old Mullan Road
- February 12 Old Mullan Road double passed
- February 18 Old Mullan Road double passed
WEST END REPORTS
- January 12 Roads 400 and 900
- January 16 Road 209
- January 20 Road 409
- February 8 Roads 400 & 260
- February 10 Roads 6749, 812, 409 & 400
Avery Groomer Reports
- The Avery Store and Motel is open it was formerly Scheffy’s .
- They are grooming some trails.
- Non Ethanol Fuel and lodging is available.
- Contact 208-245-4410