Updated January 19, 2018
We’re getting trials groomed!
Don’t forget Mullan Trail Gas and Grocery have rooms available so call and make reservations.
Be sure to visit Country Lane Resorts Facebook page
Remember to feel free to make posts on our new BLOG page. Have fun and be safe out there.
Silver Valley Groomer Reports
- January 15th Old Mullan Rd. to Montana Shelter
- January 15th Mullan Railroad Grade loop to Old Mullan Road
- January 15th Long Tom Loop up Steamboat
- January 14th The Bumblebee Loop to Stull Saddle
- January 13th Old Mullan Rd. to Montana Sub Station.
- January 12th BPA Road to Idaho Shelter
- January 7th the Bumblebee loop to Laverne saddle was groomed
- January 2nd groomed from Bumblebee up the little river to Leiburg.
- January 1st Mullan Pass to Montana Shelter
Avery Groomer Reports
- Announcement Scheffy’s is closed this year; however Avery Schoolhouse Bed and Breakfast has available lodging and can be reached at 208-245-2450.
- Benewah County may be grooming in this area.