Picture of the new Groomer we hopefully have for next season.
Updated March 20, 2018
A big THANK YOU is owed to Ross Stout for his help in getting the groomers up and running. He spent the last five days donating his time to get them back on the trail.
Don’t forget Mullan Trail Gas and Grocery have rooms available so call and make reservations.
Be sure to visit Country Lane Resorts Facebook page
Remember to feel free to make posts on our new BLOG page. Have fun and be safe out there.
Silver Valley Groomer Reports
- March 17th Shoshone Creek was groomed
- March 9th Railroad Grade to Taft
- March 5th 796 from Bumblebee to Lavern Saddle and also the Little river to Leiberg
- March 4th The 400 Road out of Steamboat
- March 1st Idaho shelter
- February 27th Old Mullan Rd to Sub Station.
- February 25th Long Tom Loop up Steamboat
- February 23 Railroad Grade Mullan to Taft
- February 20 Old Mullan Rd to Sub Station
- February 17 Bumble Bee loop
- February 16 Old Mullan Rd to Sub Station
- February 8 Old Mullan Rd to sub station
- January 24 Fire District 3 to Idaho Shelter.
- January 23 Old Mullan Rd. and Railroad grade
- January 22 Steamboat Loop over Grassy Mountain
- January 15th Old Mullan Rd. to Montana Shelter
- January 15th Mullan Railroad Grade loop to Old Mullan Road
- January 15th Long Tom Loop up Steamboat
- January 14th The Bumblebee Loop to Stull Saddle
- January 13th Old Mullan Rd. to Montana Sub Station.
- January 12th BPA Road to Idaho Shelter
- January 7th the Bumblebee loop to Laverne saddle was groomed
- January 2nd groomed from Bumblebee up the little river to Leiburg.
- January 1st Mullan Pass to Montana Shelter
Avery Groomer Reports
- Announcement Scheffy’s is closed this year; however Avery Schoolhouse Bed and Breakfast has available lodging and can be reached at 208-245-2450.
- Benewah County may be grooming in this area.