Avery’s New Groomer Donald the operator has put over 200 miles on it the past three days!
Updated January 26, 2021
Scroll down the page to get the latest grooming reports!
Don’t forget Mullan Trail Gas and Grocery have rooms available so call and make reservations.
Remember to feel free to make posts on our new BLOG page. Have fun and be safe out there.
Silver Valley Groomer Reports
EAST END REPORTS
- January 22nd Railroad Grade to Taft double pass cut out 37 trees.
- Jan 14th Old Mullan Road to Montana Shelter double pass. Thank Hunter Kotschevar and Corey Nelson for cutting it open.
- Jan 6 and 7 double pass Old Mullan Road Railroad Grade
- Jan 1 Old Mullan Rd Railroad Grade
- We finally have SNOW more is on the way Grooming is going to begin! I’ll keep this site updated as reports come in.
- December 16 OLD MULLAN RD/Railroad grade
WEST END REPORTS
- Jan. 25th Steamboat
- Jan. 24th Grassy Mountain Loop
- Jan. 23rd TP Loop
- Jan. 17th Long Tom Loop
- Jan. 2nd Grassy Mountain and return
AVERY GROOMER REPORTS
- Jan 25th Had to cut 40 trees but it’s groomed out the 301 to my Blue Heaven Cabin which is 48 miles from elk river
- Jan. 24th Groomer report
- Kelly cr.
Back side of round top warming hut
All groomed trails are in best shape they have ever been in
- Jan. 22nd Groomer report
To Rutledge warming hut
Back down 201 to Avery
- Jan 15th Moon Pass Wallace to Avery
- The Avery Store and Motel is open it was formerly Scheffy’s .
- They are grooming some trails.
- Non Ethanol Fuel and lodging is available.
- Contact 208-245-4410